In this CashCrate review, we reveal if CashCrate safe, legit, real or fake. CashCrate complaints, good and bad feedback of users also reviewed. This is one of the truthful reviews online.
If you are looking for few extra ways to earn extra few bucks, Legit online GPT sites are just for you. There are lots of them all over the internet, which some may come off as scam. But you can still see few legit ones out there.
So, if you stumbled on this GPT site called CashCrate, then I guess you have done yourself a huge favour if you decide to check them out. You will see the full details below.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is CashCrate?
- 2 Is CashCrate Legit and Safe?
- 3 Basic Requirement for CashCrate Membership
- 4 How to Register with CashCrate
- 4.1 WAYS TO EARN IN CASHCRATE
- 4.2 Sign up Bonus
- 4.3 Profile Surveys
- 4.4 Surveys
- 4.5 Offers
- 4.6 Sorting Offers
- 4.7 Online Shopping
- 4.8 Watching Videos
- 4.9 Checking In
- 4.10 Contests
- 4.11 Referral Program
- 4.12 Level One – The Bronze Level
- 4.13 Level Two – The Silver Level
- 4.14 Level Three – the Gold Level
- 4.15 Level Four – the Platinum Level
- 4.16 Level Five – The Elite Level
- 4.17 Cashcrate Rewards And Payment
- 4.18 CashCrate Point System
- 4.19 How the Crate Game Works?
- 4.20 Cash Payment
- 4.21 MORE ABOUT CASHCRATE
- 4.22 Cashcrate complaints and feedback:
- 4.23 Pros of Cashcrate
- 4.24 Conclusion
What is CashCrate?
CashCrate is an online reward site also a GPT (Get-Paid-To) site which allows its members to be rewarded for performing several activities on the platform such as playing games, completing tasks, offers, and surveys and a lot more. The reward site began its operation in the year 2006 and it is owned by Patrick Clochesy & Joe Coleman. Over these years of existence, they have more than 5 million participants which they have given rewards worth more than $3 million. They have also made up to 25,000 fans on their Facebook Page.
Is CashCrate Legit and Safe?
CashCrate is not scam but legit and safe to use. Cashcrate was my favourite when I justed started earning online. I have made over 20000 so far. Note, this is mainly on referrals. I have over 120k referrals on Cashcrate alone.
Basic Requirement for CashCrate Membership
Before you think of signing up in CashCrate platform, you are expected to have the following in your possession;
- A PC / Laptop
- An internet connection
- A valid email address preferably new email
- An account with any of the payment processors.
- A valid physical address for your payments.
Before you can think of joining the platform, you have to be up to the age of 18 and above. However, they do accept teenagers within the ages of 13 to 18 but they have to provide their parental/guidance consent.
If you have been previously terminated, removed or you are suspended by CashCrate, you are not allowed to make use of the CashCrate program nor allowed to use their website.
In other not to have your account terminated nor suspended, it is wise that you go through their terms of service. You can view it on their page using this link; https://www.cashcrate.com/legal/terms.
The Different Membership Levels
CashCrate has different levels of membership which is mostly determined by the number of referrals they were able to get. The different membership levels in CashCrate are
Details for this membership levels can be seen in the Referral Program of this article.
How to Register with CashCrate
If you want to become a member of CashCrate, the process is quite easy. Here are the few steps to follow when signing up;
- Go to their official site and click on the “register” button or you can click on this link;https://www.cashcrate.com/join to be redirected their sign up page.
- You will be required to fill in just few info such as your email address, new password for subsequent logins.
- After filling these details, you can now click on the “Join” now button.
- Then you will be required to take a short profile survey here you get to input details about yourself such as first name, last name, address, country, city, state, zip code, birthday, gender and ethnicity. The info provided helps them to know where to send your payment.
- When you complete the details, you will then click on the “I’M DONE” button.
- You will be asked to confirm your email address which you will confirm.
- Then your registration will be completed and you will receive your first 25 cents bonus.
You can as well decide to sign up more easily using your Facebook account by Clicking on the “Log in with Facebook” button.
Note; when you become inactive for a period of 90 days (3 months), your account will be terminated. Also, you are not allowed to have more than one account per individual, IP address or household. But this is common in almost all GPT sites.
WAYS TO EARN IN CASHCRATE
Sign up Bonus
Upon registration completion, you will be awarded with bonus of 25 cents.
Before taking surveys, you will be required to fill out a profile survey and complete it. This helps them to know your demographic and be able to determine the right surveys to send to you. You will receive a bonus of $0.50 once you complete the profile survey.
Although this looks like the major means of earning in this platform, you still have to be qualified for that survey before you can be allowed to complete it. Most times, you the ratio at which you get disqualified for surveys become higher than the ratio at which you qualify.
The platform provides lots of surveys all the time through the different survey routers, and this makes the availability of surveys higher in this platform, the only thing is just that you need to be qualified.
What you earn at the end of a survey is totally dependent on the length of that survey. Shorter surveys pay smaller amounts than longer surveys. But generally, since this platform is not totally a survey platform (surveys have to be provided by external bodies), the average pay for surveys in this platform seems lowwhich is between $0.25 to $2.
Taking offers in this platform is also another lucrative way to earn with CashCrate. You may be requested to do a wide range of things such as signing up to a list of emails, registering for an account on other websites, and sometimes, you may be asked to pay for a certain product. You get rewarded for carrying out these tiny activities.
There are offers that will require just your email, phone number or one of these and there are other offers which may require you to input your credit card info.
You are much safer with offers that require just emails and phone numbers but you are likely to receive too much spam calls or spam emails and then these type of offers do not pay out much.
On the other hand, offers that require your credit card info, mostly the trial offers tend to pay higher up to 10 or more. But this is quite risky because you have to remember to cancel the free trials once you are done to avoid being debited. If you forget to cancel those trials, then you cannot help being sub charged.
Sometimes, you will not get credited after attempting some offers because your Offers refused to be Confirmed or remains pending even after a long period of time.
Some of the reasons why your offers remains pending or not confirmed include
- Signing up the second time –when you do an offer twice, you won’t be credited the second time
- Requirements – there might be certain criteria needed to complete an offer, if you don’t have them nor meet up with any form of requirements needs, the offer is likely not going to be confirmed at the end.
- Paying with a Gift Card – if the payment of the offer does not support gift cards and you make use of git card for the payment, you are likely not going to be confirmed.
- False Info – the offer will be put on pending or not confirmed if the information you provided during signing up is untrue.
- Incomplete offer- you will not be credited for offers you do not complete.
Here’s the steps to follow when you want to complete an offer
- Go to the “Offer” tab and click on it
- A list of available offers shows up with their corresponding reward. Click on any one of your choice to take the offer.
- Then make sure you completed the offer and you provided truthful info all through.
You can decide to take offers using specific category,
To do this,
- Go to the “Sort by” list and click on the button besides it.
- You will be provided with different sub-categories which are Rating (sort by the best rated offers), Newest (Get to complete the latest offers), Payout (complete offers according to highest paid to the lowest paid), Cost (find offers that are totally free), Name (gets to arrange the offers in alphabetical other).
You can also get to know the type of offer by clicking on the button near the “Show” list. The available offer types include; the free offers and the Trial offers
If you shop in any of the stores affiliated to CashCrate through CashCrate, you stand a chance of getting up to 5% cashback on your purchases. Sometimes, some stores do offer more than 5% cashback and theirs can be up to 9% cashback.
This option can only be accessed by members who reside in the United States of America. You get to be rewarded few cents for watching the videos up to 1 hour. This seems much less and looks like a waste of time.
This is a way of encouraging you to remember to log in on daily basis and check out on offers. For every day you log in and click on links to offers or surveys, you get to earn 3 cents without even completing the survey or offer.
You can also participate in their monthly, weekly, or regular contests and stand a chance of winning cash and other prizes. Always check up on the contest status to be able to know when a contest is available.
The referral strategy of CashCrate can be referred as the best referral program among all the GPT sites because of the multi-tiered program they offer. Their referral program goes all the way to accommodate up to 5 different levels of referral. In a way, this can be likened to the Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) but it does not fully work like MLM.
Below are the 5 different levels of referrals you will encounter in CashCrate.
Level One – The Bronze Level
This is the first level in the referral program which all members start with. Here, you do not need any active referrals, you get to earn 20% on all your direct referral’s earning and 10% on their referral’s earnings.
Also, you get to earn $3 bonus if your referrals earn their first $10 and $0.05 if they complete their daily surveys
Level Two – The Silver Level
This is the second level of the referral program. To get to this level, you need at least 50 active referrals. In this level, you will be able to earn 25% of your direct referrals’ earning and 10% of their referral’s earning.
Again, instead of getting paid on the 15th of every month, you will be able to receive your payment on the 1st of every month. You can also choose if you want to be paid through check or by Direct Deposit.
Also, you can choose to receive a $1 bonus for each of your referral that is active rather than the normal $3 bonus.
Level Three – the Gold Level
This is the third level in the referral program which requires up to 150 active referrals before you can climb to this level. You get to earn 25% of all your direct referral’s earnings and 15% of their referral’s earning.
Level Four – the Platinum Level
For the fourth level of their referral program, you need up to 300 active referrals to attain this level. You will start receiving 30% of all your direct referral’s earnings and 15% of their referral earnings.
Level Five – The Elite Level
This is the last of the referral levels which requires you to have up to 500 active referrals. You get to receive 30% of your direct referral’s earnings and 20% of their referral earning.
Also, you can be able to receive your payments on weekly basis and you get to choose whether to be paid with Check or through Direct Deposit.
Advice; To be able to get more referrals, you can share your referral link on your Facebook friends, use the “invite friends” option or create a blog to advertise it.
Cashcrate Rewards And Payment
CashCrate has two methods of rewarding their members. You can either be rewarded with cash in Dollars ($) or with their “Points” system.
CashCrate Point System
Some of the activities that may earn you points in CashCrate include watching videos, playing games such as Solitaire, taking and completing some types of offers or surveys. The points awarded at the end of these activities is usually small, therefore you might need to acquire a lot more before you can have any tangible point.
These points are however useful in CashCrate in some ways. You can end up playing the CashCrate game known as “CRATES”. There’s no assurance that you can win the game since the game is more about trying your luck.
How the Crate Game Works?
Below are few steps to guide you when playing the crate game;
- First of all, locate the Green Cash Crate with an inscription “Click to play” and click on it.
- Then, you can start clicking on any of the little green crates.
- When you click on the winning crates, fireworks appear, alongside with the amount you won which will be displayed on top the game screen.
- If you wish to play again, you can then click on the button with an inscription “Click here to play again”
- You get to pay with 5 points each time you want to play the game.
At the end of this game, you might end up winning prizes which may be worth between 1 cent to $1000.
Apart from using these points to play games, you can also decide to redeem your points for different gift cards such as Starbucks, Amazon, Staples, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Old Navy, Best Buy, PETCO and iTunes Gift Card. Most of these gift cards require between 250 to 600 points to redeem, so you can see you need lots of points for this.
The very first payment you will receive in CashCrate will be paid through check. Then after that, as you go higher, subsequent payments can be made through PayPal payment or Direct Deposit. Check Payments are made on the 15th of every month, and it takes about 9 days to receive it which means you are likely to receive the payment by the 24th of that month.
For PayPal and Direct Deposit payment, you must have attained some high level before this option can be available to you. If you wish to receive your cash through PayPal payment, you need to verify your PayPal account. To do this, visit “My Account” section when you log in and click on the “PayPal” which is seen under the “Payment” option. Then you will be required to put your PayPal Email address. That’s all, you can now receive your payments through PayPal once it is confirmed.
They have a “Payment Wall” where you get to view people’s payment proof which is made through Checks or PayPal.
Also, CashCrate offers the Dwolla Payment option but it is available only to US residents. They get to receive payments through Dwolla on the first of every month.
Before you can think of cashing your earnings, you need a minimum of $20 which is the minimum payout threshold.
This can be considered as a high Payout threshold by many since earning with CashCrate can take quite a long time.
For some security purposes and being at risk of Fraud, CashCrate is Considering the option of removing the PayPal payment option from their list of payment methods.
MORE ABOUT CASHCRATE
You can reach out to CashCrate through their contact address using this link Contact: http://www.cashcrate.com/contact. They have their headquarters to be in Las Vegas. The CashCrate program is available to US residents as well as other English Speaking countries.
Cashcrate complaints and feedback:
Just in about 10 days of joining CashCrate, I have been able to earn up to $30. I’m quite hopeful and I definitely know that the system works.
Within my 7 years of membership in this platform, I have done nothing but to enjoy every bit of them. So far, I have been able to win up to $16,000 worth of reward and I’ve been able to withdraw them without much stress. What else can I love more than this. I’m giving them all 5
I’m not so happy with the outcome I’ve been getting from this site. Since I joined this platform, I can’t remember when last I qualified for any survey. I’m always getting disqualified. I love their game though but what you end up winning isn’t worth your time spent. So, for now, I’m just disappointed playing here.
CashCrate is one of the good GPT sites out there that I have come in contact with. Since July 2016 that I joined this platform, I have been able to make up to $600 almost on monthly basis and I get to be paid through check. I’ve been lucky since I joined this platform, never missed my payment. I’m going to give them all 5 out of 5
Pros of Cashcrate
- Registration is totally free of charge
- They offer a very nice and lucrative referral program.
- You can be assured that this site is Legit
- The platform is transparent with all their activities.
Cons of Cashcrate
- The rate at which you get disqualified for surveys is high
- You tend to receive numerous spam messages and calls if you are not cautious enough
- You need a lot of time to reach their payout threshold.
- Not available to many countries, restricted mostly to US residents.
Apart from being at risk of receiving numerous spam calls or emails, you are not really to regret anything much on this website. It is definitely a way to earning extra few bucks aside from your normal day to day job. CashCrate is totally legit and trusted and therefore, it is highly recommended for others who are eligible.
Do you any experience with Cashcrate? Good or bad, kindly use the comment section below to give us your brief Cashcrate review